Mr. Raccoon had his birthday last week, so we came up with a cheap and fun solution in order to celebrate. “Birthday on the Beach”. If you are lucky enough to be living near the beach, there is no better way to celebrate than inviting everyone for a beach party and night swimming!
1. Beach drink: Beer. You’ll definatelly need a portable refrigerator full of ice. Note to friends: It’s vital that they bring their own booze!
2. Night swimming and heavy beer drinking will make you hungry! So besides chips and pop corn you can also prepare small snacks like cheese pies and mini hot dogs! Easy to make and easy to cary party food is going to be a small surprise for everyone! YEAH!
3. You can make a simple cake made of vanilla,chocolate and biscuits! Nobody will care if it’s not the most complicated cake they’ve ever tasted!
4. A portable cd player! Even though on those occasions music is not the major point, you could always have Motley Crue playing in the background!
5. SOS! Do not forget to bring beach mats and towels!
6. Balloons! “Who would bother about decorations? It’s usually windy on the beach especially at night”. Well, it’s actually a cute touch that turns the birthday mood on, you just need a few ballons and some strings and it turns out great