1) What’s your favourite piece of musical equipment that you own?
The big wooden board we put all our synths, pedals and sampler on.
2) If we had one million dolars and we offered to buy you a present, what would you like it be?
One of those Greek Islands for sale, with our own recording studio and a lifetime supply of kokoretzi
3) Could you please name some of your musical influences?
Space disco, Angolan kuduru, and Kosmische
4) What is it, in your opinion, that makes a record classic?
Just put some strings in it.
5) Would you like to write down your Top 5 Numbers are Futile
1- our honeymoon in London
2- seeing our band sticker in Syriza’s headquarters on the Election Day
3- recording the sound of a shovel to replace a cowbell
4- performing dressed as zombies in ATP two years ago
5- finding a band name