*if you’re not the cheesy kind
| || |
1. This is my dream date! Go at a Drive-In. Nothing more romantic, just a pinch of retro can make it perfect.
2. Cook together. Go to the market and pick up the ingridients. It will be fun, especially if one’s got no idea how to cook. (yeah, well. That’s me!)
3. Go to a nice concert. I would suggest my “birthday surprise”,
The Raveonettes. So if they’re touring near your town, it would be a pity to miss them on a day like this.
4. Go for a long walk, including vintage shopping, hot cocoa drinking and classic american meal included.
5. Probably what we’ll be doing on Valentine’s day. Since we’re big lovers of old sitcoms, from the 60s to the 90s we love spending our time watching series. So grab a bottle of wine, some pop-corn, turn your neon sign on and enjoy!
1) Alfred Hitchcock Presents
2) Fawlty Towers
4) Friends (Surprise, Surprise!)
5) Black Books
N. & A.x