One of the worst things during the day is the time you have to spend on public transport on your way to work, school or uni. We feel the need to help you out because we are in this together! A war against boredom!
1. One of the most common things to do is to read a book, but we recommend that you do so with a book in a foreign language that you may study. You will soon see the improvement!
2. Listen to music. Its time for you to listen to that Smiths discography you downloaded three months ago! Or even your (and our) tapes!
3. Having a notebook with you is always useful, you never know when inspiration hits you! (If you’re the artistic type a sketchbook will always keep you from boredom)
4. If you had a great night out (and a hangover too) you could probably use your time on public transport to catch up with your work or homework!
5. If you have an ipod or a smartphone you could download mini series to it. At least my old school ipod has this ability. One of the best choices is “Spongebob Squarepants”.
Never underestimate the good old Gameboy!!! Fun and memories in one!